Sunday, January 30, 2011

Talk about cutting it close!

So, I know I was the one who said we had to post at least once a month and go figure, I'm the one waiting until the last minute to do so.

I miss you. I wish you lived closer. I have a present for you. I got you a copy of Beedle the Bard. See the pretty picture below? That's what your copy looks like. Only....less flat. More...4D.



I hope you don't already have a copy of this book, but if you do, I'll just pass it on to someone else I guess.

I just started reading Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief today. I'm really enjoying it, but as much as I'd like to, I don't think I'm going to finish it up tonight.

Sorry this letter has been oh, so boring. I'll try to do better next month.

Love always,
The older (NOT stupid) sister

1 comment:

  1. You are not stupid! I am the stupid daughter!!! :( (but I still won't do that polar bear puzzle with Mom.)

    Thanks so much for the book! I don't have it and can't wait to see it in 4D!!! I wouldn't mind seeing you in 4D either, dearest seester (hint, hint).

    Love to you!

    ReplyDelete